We’ve gone from a typical Michigan snow day to extreme winter weather snow days.
Encourage your child to do at least 30 minutes of learning (see below). For each snow day, one student from each grade will win a $10 BARNES and NOBLE gift card.
AND EXTRA special INCENTIVE:
The class with the most SNOW DAY LEARNERS will win a PIZZA PARTY with the PRINCIPAL. This will be the accumulation of all learners who participate between Friday (1/25) and whenever we return. SO FAR … we have 50% (285) of our students who have engaged in some sort of learning. Let’s get it to 80%!! WE CAN DO IT!
Options for learning:
- Read a book or two or three. ONLINE Learning record for reading minutes. Or if you can’t get online, email the teacher and let him/her know what your child has done to learn.
- Learning on MOBYMAX or RAZ-KIDS through Clever.com:
- Log into https://clever.com/in/
- Select log into other google account.
- Type in district username followed by @hpsstudents.net
- Type in password – if your child doesn’t remember the password, choose TIME TO READ instead!
- Select Elementary Apps
- Find MOBYMAX OR RAZ KIDS….get started!
Most importantly, stay safe and STAY INSIDE and stay warm!