Why are walk-a-thon donations so important? This money helps to provide:
- School assemblies
- Framed art work
- Scoreboard and hoops for the gym
- Recess equipment
- Family days like the Carnival, Mother/Daughter and Father/Son events
- Music materials
- Popcorn days
- Field trips
- Classroom supplies
- Reading Counts motivation program
- Raz Kids online reading program
- Book Fair
- Santa’s Secret Shop
- Library books
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
PLEASE DONATE! If every child raises $25, we can fund the events above AND reach our goal for the year: TECHNOLOGY TOOLS FOR THE CLASSROOMS!
We would like to raise enough money to continue the events above and provide affordable tech learning tools for each grade level to assist with student learning. Please help us support learning through technology by donating to the school PTC.
For our walk-a-thon days, we want everyone to wear BLUE and GOLD…EAGLE colors! Parents and grandparents are invited to join us. The more, the merrier!
What is the schedule?
Wednesday, September 26
- 9:45 ECSE, Kindergarten
- 10:00 Grade 3
- 10:10 Grade 1
- 10:20 Grade 2
- 10:30 Grade 4
- 10:35 Grade 5
- Walkathon ends at 11:30.
What are the prizes?
- Top 5 EARNING WINNERS: MAY 2013 POOL PARTY AT MRS. REAGAN’S HOUSE
- Top 6 WINNERS for EACH GRADE: PIZZA PARTY WITH MRS. REAGAN
- Top WINNING CLASSROOM: TOP SECRET SPECIAL ACTIVITY
- EVERY PARTICIPANT who raises $25 or more will get the most awesome FOAM FINGER!
- EVERY PARTICIPANT will be entered into drawings for a LASER TAG FAMILY FUN PACKAGE and more…to be announced.
When are donations due?
Completed donation forms and money must be returned to school by Friday, September 28. You do not need to send the money this week. You have until September 28.
PARENTS STILL NEEDED AS VOLUNTEERS!
Amanda Impens is still looking for PARENT HELP. This is a fun event to work. Low stress….and loads of fun. Please let her know if you can help by emailing her. She is in need of bubble machines, spray bottles (for water) and big hearts who are willing to help her keep walking kids walking and hydrated!
Amanda Impens’ email address:email@example.com