- K, Gr. 1, Gr 2: 6:15 pm
- Grades 3,4 and 5: 7:30 pm
Where does my child need to go when they get to the church?
There will be signs at the church directing you to your child’s classroom assignment and also this information will be sent home prior to the program. Below are the room assignments by grade. To view a map of the room locations, click here: fairhavenmap
- PK/K – Family Life Center
- 1st – 100 Wing
- 2nd – 400 Middle
- 3rd – 100 Wing
- 4th – 400 Middle
- 5th – Family Life Center
How long will the program be?
Each group will perform for about 30 minutes.
What order are the grades singing?
K, followed by 1st/2nd grades; Grade 3 followed by 4th/5th Grades.
Can we save seats prior to the program?
No. The only reserved seats will be for the directors, videographer, and teachers.
- Doors will open at 6:30 and seating is first come first served.
- Please be respectful and courteous to other families.
- WCET TV will be taping and televising the program so that families who are unable to attend can still see it. If you do not want your child to be shown on WCET TV, do not attend the program. Notify your child’s teacher and Mrs. Bretz/Mrs. VanRiijs that your child will be staying home rather than participating.
Is food or drink allowed in the church?
No food or drink is allowed in the church.
Do the students need to wear anything special?
No. Most students love to dress up and will wear special Christmas dresses or “church clothes”, but there is no requirement. Exception: Children who have a part and require special costumes. Mrs. Bretz would have sent a note home to you if this were the case–so you will be aware in advance.
Special Props Needed:
How do students get special parts?
- Auditions during or after class time.
- History of prior solo or part performance in past years.
- There are 600+ students and we do our best to make this process fair and equitable over time.
- MAP of the CHURCH will arrive home on Tuesday. It is also available here: fairhavenmap
- DVD order form will be attached to this information. You can also download the order form here. Holiday dvd
- NOTE: Georgetown does NOT set the price for the DVD. This is done by WCET. The cost of the DVD goes toward programming fees, staff compensation, materials, etc.